Friday, October 06, 2006

 

HERE COMES DUSTY PENCIL

Dustin Harbin, who for the past decade has been the ubiqitous righthand man of HeroesCon founder Shelton Drum, recently made this announcement:

"After ten glorious, back-breaking, and enormously educational years, I’m moving on, into the world of freelance illustration and graphic design. And thus, penury If you’d like to see what I’m up to, try out my website: www.dharbin.com."

It's a credit to Dustin that I didn't even know he could draw, since in the few times we talked he never once dropped that little tidbit or hit me up to promote his work (like so many other artists), or anything. And yet as his website attests, he can draw...very well. I see a little Troy Nixey and maybe even Renee' French in his work, but only a little. Give his site a look. Good stuff.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?