Wednesday, June 14, 2006

 
He's Here, He's NOT Queer, Get Used To It!

Yahoo actually placed this item on their front page. Basically in the Marvel Comics "Civil War saga" (whatever that is?), Spider-Man unmasks himself to the stunned press stating "I'm proud of who I am, and I'm here right now to prove it." Spidey went on to add "My two movies made a billion fucking dollars so you fanboys can bite me!"(Okay I made that part up).

"It's about which side you are on and why you think you are right," said Marvel Comics editor-in-chief Joe Quesada. (Kinda like the Civil (court) War 'tween Ted Rall and Dirty Hellman. Cartoonist brother fighting cartoonist brother in a bloody war waged by pseudonymous scum on internet message boards. Some of them boys got too much lead shot floatin' 'round in their skulls if you know what I mean.)

Read the full story here.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?